Saturday, September 30, 2006

Two West End Productions

It's been a whirlwind few days in London here with Alison, who flies home tonight.

We've seen Avenue Q (a musical comedy featuring puppets) which was fun, but I think would have been better if we'd seen the New York production. It also seemed to lack a bit of panache... if the puppets weren't in it, it would have been pretty ordinary. The lead female singer was really good though. And I was half tempted to buy a set of 4 badges they had on offer :)

The other production we saw was Chicago, starring Ashlee Simpson! It was quite average, so don't bother going to see it, but I think the novelty value of seeing Ashlee Simpson in a west end show made up for it.

I've managed to spend 200 pounds in two days. My budget is shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home