Tuesday, April 26, 2005

kitchen full of food

We observed today that our fridge is massively full. I actually really like that feeling - it's a sense of achievement. And promise. It means that the next time I'm curious and want to investigate the fridge, there will be a large (and varied) number of food options available. Not that I'm feeling any shortage of food intake, actually I'm doing the complete opposite, but hey....

Goody!

It looks like the EDI frisbee team will get off the ground. We have 9 players at the moment. The commissioner of Div 4 suggested that we name ourselves Efficient Disc Interchange which I thought was kinda cute. Anyway, I'm locked in for winter sport this season for the first time in years. That's exciting :) Hopefully this will get my cardiovascular system up and ready for snowboarding, if that snow trip happens!

Alison and I had pecan pie and brie cheese for dessert tonight. Tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home