Monday, October 02, 2006

Scotland

I'm going to Scotland on Wednesday!

I just decided it today and booked the tour, accommodation and bus to Edinburgh. I'm going spur of the moment because I have about a week in London before my France departure, and I figure I should postpone hanging around London until I'm waiting for interviews instead.

The bus trip to Edinburgh takes about 9 hours, but is waaaay cheaper than the train on such short notice (30 pounds as opposed to 150 pounds).

The tour isn't very indepth, I would have liked to go on a longer tour but I have an appointment to get my UK bank account and sim card on Tuesday so I can't leave before then. The only downside to this tour is that the tour company is called Haggis (I hope I can come to terms with that fact before Wednesday).

In other matters, I met up with Cally & Phil today, it was great catching up with them and they took me on a power tour of the markets and Angel areas. I also ran into Gabby at the tube station on the way home - she's just come back from Italy and it sounds like she had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home