Saturday, January 20, 2007

the unfunny side of irony

It's Friday! Hooray! I was really struggling to do anything productive this afternoon. By about 4:30 I was severely over it and ready to go home, but I hung around till 6 because I want to get paid those extra one and a half hours. Yay money!

I found out that alison has been taking a photo a day and posting it on flickr. it's such an awesome idea, I wish I'd stolen it and just not said anything.

Meanwhile... I had big plans for this Saturday. Originally I was going to day trip out to somewhere (anywhere), just to get out of London a bit. But the weather forecast made me re-think those plans to shopping in London (since I got paid TWICE this week, once for my old contract, and once for my new one!) and getting my hair cut. Then I found out that we are having an open house all day tomorrow between 11 and 4:30 to replace my flatmate who is moving out, so if I'd like to meet the people I will potentially be living with, I'll have to stay home.

I finally have money, but no day trip, no shopping, and no hair cut. :( irony just isn't funny unless it's happening to someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home