Friday, January 05, 2007

vietnamese food is SO tasty

Vicki and I ate Vietnamese on Kingsland Road tonight. It was so cheap, and so worth the walk - Kingsland Road is inconvenient to get to, but has so many good Vietnamese restaurants.

We had actually planned to go to "the best vietnamese food" restaurant, but it was closed (presumably for the holiday season). So instead, we went to one with a "certificate of hygiene" which was equally as good, if not better.

How do they make the grilled pork so tasty? It's a mystery.

As an aside, I love how Jane Espenson tells people what she eats for lunch every day. I don't blog nearly as often, but I think it's a funny quirk. I had a lightly spiced vegetable curry soup from the news cafe opposite The Guardian offices in Farringdon today. Only 3 pounds with malted grain bread. Bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home