Monday, January 29, 2007

Love at first night

I've moved into my new room, and I LOVE it. with CAPITALS.

I haven't technically finished putting everything away, but I'm getting there. It's amazing how much stuff I've accumulated over the course of three months. (I should have taken a photo just so you could be amazed along with me.) I easily have three times as much stuff like clothes, toiletries, bags, household goods, random stationery items... but the bonus is that I can put it all away in a drawer or a cupboard now. I'm very excited :)

In other life news, my contract is halfway over and I'm going to be back in Australia in less than a month. It feels so surreal. I have to admit that I'm looking forward to this holiday the most out of all the travelling I've done so far this year. Everything else has been influenced by my emotional sensitivity about moving away from home, or being exhausted and not having a steady home to go back to, or not having any money... but this one is just going to be great. And SUNNY. And full of friends, and eating, and big boys' cafe french toast brunch with bacon and maple syrup. And it's gonna be birthday-licious. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home