Friday, October 26, 2007

goHome = !onHourlyRate :(

It's a friday afternoon and I am dying. My brain doesn't work, I'm fed up working with this offshore "architecture", our site code is a piece of crap and the weather is miserable. The only thing that is redeeming this day is that it's friday and there's an hour and 14 minutes left of the day.
 
Since all the big guns are out in the U.S. forming deals with other companies, there's hardly anyone in the office and my team lead just up and left. He's on a daily rate.
 
Me, I'm a sucker who switched to an hourly rate. I'm not going home for another hour and 13 minutes. :(

2 Comments:

At 1:45 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you can't wait till Nov. 30th? :P

 
At 8:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you work more than 45 mins in any given hour you can charge for it i say ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home