Monday, July 23, 2007

you might forget the past, but facebook won't!

Facebook is amazing (and just a little bit scary). I have had one of those 'blast from the past' days, where random people from your past that you haven't seen or heard from in ages suddenly reappear. Two people from different places where I used to work emailed/messaged me today, and the crowning glory on the cake was someone that I haven't spoken to in about 8 years somehow found me again on facebook. :) It was a really welcome surprise.

It blows my mind that things that I thought were well and truly in the past can be revived. It reminds me of other musings I've had in the past, about people and relationships and how they change. Life is so fluid and unexpected sometimes... especially when something from the past comes back and reminds you of things you forgot, or may never have noticed in the first place. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home