Thursday, July 27, 2006

Locked and Loaded

All systems are GO for my trip!

I got my working holiday visa on Monday last week and resigned from work the next day. It was a much less cathartic event than I expected, but it makes everything much easier because I don't have to tiptoe around anymore (you might notice a few extra posts appearing on this blog now, as well as some odd conflicts about "visiting the UK again one day" which I wrote because I didn't want work accidentally finding out about the move before it was official).

My round-the-world ticket is now paid for, the Vancouver accommodation is booked, and I'm going to do a tour through Banff and Jasper before meeting up with a bunch of people in New York. We'll hire a car and drive our way to Montreal through the beautiful north eastern U.S. states in the middle of Autumn.

Excitement++! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home