Sunday, February 04, 2007

muffins

I made muffins tonight, the first time I've done in 6 months. They're banana, oat and raspberry muffins, adapted from this recipe.

I'm currently enjoying the fruits of my labour with a nice mug of earl grey tea. There's nothing in your life that a spot of baking won't fix :)

Also, due to popular* demand, I've enabled comments on the blog. So if it takes your fancy, you can comment your little hearts out, and I will even reply! what a deal!

*a popular person demanded it, and so it was done.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!1!

Yes, I am that adolescent.

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger d said...

you nerd :)

 
At 10:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm this recipe looks good.. I love pear muffins.. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Almond-Pear-Muffins/Detail.aspx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home