Monday, May 07, 2007

all fired up and nowhere to vent

No merit in this post - 100% venting.

I came home from my weekend away and found a half-drunk McDonalds soft drink sitting in my bedroom. Grrrrr. Why would you drink a McDonalds drink in someone else's bedroom and then leave it there? More annoyingly, how long has it been sitting there?? Did it get left there on Friday night and have three days to fester?

Two of my flatmates deny all knowledge. The third doesn't eat McDonalds as far as I know, and is unlikely to be eating it in someone else's bedroom.

why?!?! argh!!!! Flatmates are totally overrated!!!!

I'm MORE annoyed than I would otherwise be, because our last day in Amsterdam was cold and rainy and we all had lack of sleep from the night before, and our flight was crappy, and in spite of this I had some thoughtful things I wanted to blog about.... but instead came home to old food in my room. BLEH.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger XerxesB said...

i dont want to be the horrible one to say it, but i'd suggest you get your bed-sheets washed too.

you just *never* know.......

sorry for putting the thought in your head Daphy :)

 
At 8:10 am, Blogger d said...

*shudder*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home