Thursday, March 29, 2007

wow, that was embarrassing

I had a lunch with the people from my old work today.One of my colleagues mentioned that they were having lunch at one of our old haunts and I agreed to go to surprise everyone, because my busy busy schedule of being unemployed had some scope for lunch. And it would be cool to see these people again.

Anyway. I turned up at this place and there were twenty people there, including some managers and other people I sort-of-knew-but-not-really. I'd crashed the farewell lunch of one of the guys who was moving up north. Oh god. I was only expecting 3 people to be there! I now also looked like a desperate loser because I have no job and I'd come to have lunch with all these people who did have jobs and it was almost like I'd thrown myself into their path just "by chance" and coincidentally, did they have any work available?

argh. how embarrassing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home