Sunday, May 13, 2007

rainy days

It's been raining in London a lot the past few days. I got a good drenching walking around on Friday and Saturday, which has never happened to me before. I don't even own an umbrella now, because when it "rains" in London it really is just a vague sprinkle of water that you can walk around in for half an hour before you start feeling wet.

Anyway, I like rain. A lot. I used to love it in Sydney when there was a complete downpour and I would sit at the window and watch it fall down. It's a very calming and soothing experience that I never get to have in London, so this week's rain has been a treat. :)

Check out these two wacky people when they got stuck in the rain waiting for a bus on Friday night.



Earlier in the evening it was much more sedate. You'll note that we are all dry, and that my hair is different than what it was in Sydney :)




I want to thank everyone who called/emailed/messengered after my last post as well... I really appreciated it. I didn't realise I sounded so down, but it was a really pleasant surprise to hear from people out of nowhere! *hugs* to all. The rain this week has pretty much made it an introspective week, but a good one. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home