Wednesday, April 12, 2006

grumpy clouds

Today was a day where everything was conspiring to make me grumpy. I started the day rather cheerily (and who wouldn't, when in two days' time there will be a four day weekend?) but the cheer lasted about two minutes after I arrived at work when a whole heap of problems assulted me at once.

I'm fairly certain I was grumpy alllll day. Profuse apologies to my work neighbours for anything I did today.

However, the whole thing became funny when I was about to leave after 7pm, and a colleage commented that I was beaming (yes, BEAMING).

Is there a grumpy cloud hovering over my desk? If so, who put it there? Is it just the lingering grump that I deposit at night, to pick up again in the morning? Or do people come along and leave residual grump so THEY don't have to deal with their own grumpy? (If so, that's not very nice). It's one of life's little mysteries.


On the cheery front, I got my annual leave for Malaysia, so I'll be there in May for my cousins' wedding. I'm not sure what airline I'm flying, but if it's Singapore, I'll laugh. I've visited that airport more often than I've caught the train this year.

Oh, and the sun was nice this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home