Saturday, May 13, 2006

decadence

I'm writing this while sitting on my bed. I've never been able to do that before, and it's awesome. Laptops rock.

I just came back from Gus' "it's the end of the world as we know it!" cocktail party, which looked a lot like a regular party with alcohol and BBQ. It was cool seeing people that I rarely see, like Ian T, Hoa and Ling. I had a lot of fun, mostly because the guys were making a lot of lame jokes that became funny as a result of the alcohol. Hoa seemed to have a preoccupation with dominatrix (dominatria?) and Gabs and I made blackerry friands. mmmmm... blackberry friands... We also played pictionary on George's A2 architect paper, which resulted in some golden moments - would you draw the mona lisa and a door to describe the word "secret"?

Good times. We've made some plans to go hiking in the blue mts on the June long weekend, so fingers crossed that comes to fruition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home