Wednesday, March 07, 2007

degree of maintainability

I was called high maintenance for the first time in my life yesterday. It made me laugh because I don't think I am... but just for a totally impartial second opinion, I took this very reputable and thorough scientific test to prove it once and for all.

The verdict? I am MEDIUM MAINTENANCE. In your FACE!

You Are Medium Maintenance

You aren't as hard to deal with as some girls
But you aren't the most laid back chick either
You're easy to deal with 90% of the time, but watch out for that 10%!
If the guy you are with has good intentions, then calm down a little
But if he's really screwing up, don't waste your breath - move on :-)
Are You High Maintenance?


Seriously, if there was one of those blood tests or something that would tell you your degree of maintainability beforehand, it'd make everyone's life easier. You just take it when you're a kid, and you know for the rest of your life, and it could be one of those things you discuss with people over the first date dinner:

"yeah, my maintainability is high, but my predisposition for shoes is in the low-medium range which I think makes up for it, don't you? How did you score on accepting directions from strangers?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home