Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've seen Daniel Radcliffe naked.

Yes, it's true - I've now seen Daniel Radcliffe naked. I was looking for a facebook group that says just that, as a sort of joke, but they all actually sound a little bit scary considering he's still underage. UNDERAGE, people!

In other news, Phil wrote a cool summary of the Munich and Amsterdam trips, and also posted revealing video footage of his failure as a man. It's riveting stuff, you should go watch it. I also feature prominently in another video in the hofbrauhaus, and yes, I really need to upload that artwork Phil... it's on The List. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But i thought 16 was the legal age of consent? :p

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger d said...

.... true. awww, now i lose my dramatic edge :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home