Thursday, June 21, 2007

happy summer solstice!

Yay, it's the longest day of the year in sunlight hours! I wanted to do something to celebrate, and it turned out that all my flatmates were home tonight, which never happens (I think I can count on one hand the number of times the four of us have been in one room together). So tonight we finally all went for a drink together. Without the distraction of kitchen/food, TV, or house politics, it was a good chat and an opportunity to see everyone in a different context. :)

I also fit in a swimming session today, so I'm feeling extra virtuous. Yay me! It's cool when the day redeems itself in ways you don't expect.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Miss Daph,
her perchance for fun
includes a little riff
and a little bit of raff.
And when the sun comes up,
Litte Miss comes out
and fun will be had
for the sake of a laff.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home