Thursday, March 08, 2007

the photo project

I've been taking a photo a day for a week so far (yesss! only 358 to go!) but already I can see I'm going to have problems.

a) I always, always have more photos that I want to put into the album

b) Sometimes I want to change the photo, which kinda defeats the purpose :p

I know other people doing the project have been "rationing" their photo subjects over several days to keep things going, and I've already started doing it too. I had a great photo of my dog taken on the same day as a run on the beach, but I really like the symmetry of this photo so it won. I'm going to attempt to take more photos of the dog on another day when I don't have anything interesting up my sleeve. :)

Here's one I took yesterday that was contending for the honour, but in the end Eugenia's Shoes won because i love the label... and I did, in fairness, spend a large chunk of the day shoe shopping. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home